- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- Hair accessories, makeup, earrings, ear cuffs, panties and bodysuits cannot be returned (for hygienic purposes).
- All footwear returns must include the original shoebox in its original condition, without postal labels.
- All swimwear returns must have hygiene liners still intact.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
How to Return Your Item:
- Start your return by clicking here.
- Once you have found your order, select the item(s) you would like to return and indicate the reason for your return.
- Choose a return for store credit, refund or replacement. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Follow the on screen directions to complete your return.
Store credit will be issued in the form of an electronic gift card (e-gift card), which can be used immediately upon receiving. Your store credit will be sent to the email address used during checkout, so please ensure your email address is valid.
- Store Credit may be used to purchase gift cards to our store.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store credit is issued in U.S. Dollars.
If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. You can request a replacement by visiting our Return Center and selecting the "replacement" option. Please note proof of damage is required and must be uploaded/attached to the return request in order to be considered.
Packages that are refused or unclaimed will be refunded in the original payment form, less the original shipping cost plus a $5.99 restock fee.